About Anna Maria Salmi (Sinkkonen)
- Name: Miss Anna Sinkkonen
- Age: 30 years
- Last Residence: in Brighton United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 250648 , £13
- Destination: Brighton United States
- Rescued (boat 10)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Anna Sinkkonen (?Siukkonen), 30, a domestic, was born in Åbo, Finland. She had also lived in Parikkala, Finland but must subsequently have moved to America. She was on her way back to Brighton, Massachussetts after a visit to her native country. In Brighton, Mass. her sister Ida lived at 669 Cambridge Street, where Anna wanted to return to. She boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. She had bought ticket number 250648 for £13. On board of the Titanic she shared a cabin with Lyyli Silvén.
Anna survived the sinking and was rescued by the Carpathia in lifeboat 10.
Upon her arrival in New York she and Lyyli were quartered in an Jewish "Welcome Home" on 225 East 13th St.
- Contract Ticket list...: "Sinkkonen".
- List or Manifest...: "Simpponen".