|Birthplace:||Troyan Municipality, Lovec, Bulgaria|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Lalio Jonkoff
- Name: Mr Lalio Jonkoff
- Age: 23 years
- Last Residence: in Gurnoshtnik Bulgaria
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349204 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Lalio Jonkoff, 23, a potter from Gumostnik (Gumoshtnik), Lovec (Lovech), Bulgaria, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger. He was accompanied by fellow inhabitants of his home village: Peju Colcheff, Marin Markoff, Lazar Minkoff, Stoytcho Mionoff, Penko Naidenoff, Nedialco Petroff and Ilia Stoytcheff. Mr Jonkoff held ticket number 349204, price £7 17s 11d.
Jonkoff died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. At the cemetery of Gumoshtnik a stone was erected to commemorate the men.
- Harro Hess, Manfred Hessel (1999), Titanic, Das Handbuch, Herbig München
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany