|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
Husband of Tsona Stoytchova
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Stoytcho Mihoff
- Name: Mr Stoytcho Mihoff
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Gurnogmik Bulgaria
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349207 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Stoytcho Mionoff, 28, a potter from Gumostnik (Gumoshtnik), Lovec (Lovech), Bulgaria, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger. He was accompanied by fellow inhabitants of his home village: Lailio Jonkoff, Peju Colcheff, Marin Markoff, Lazar Minkoff, Penko Naidenoff, Nedialco Petroff and Ilia Stoytcheff. Mr Mionoff held ticket number 349207, price £7 17s 11d.
Mionoff died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. At the cemetery of Gumoshtnik a stone was erected to commemorate the men.
- Harro Hess, Manfred Hessel (1999), Titanic, Das Handbuch, Herbig München
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany