About Katriina Jussila
- Name: Miss Katriina Jussila
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Paavola Finland
- Occupation: Servant
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 4136 , £9 16s 10d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Katriina Jussila, 20, the daughter of Ilkka and Sofia Jussila, was a single woman from Paavola, Oulu, Finland. She boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her sister Aina Maria. They were travelling from Paavola to visit an uncle who had a Finnish employment agency in New York.
Both women died in the sinking, their bodies were never found. Ilkka and Sofia Jussila received £75 in compensation for the loss of both daughters plus £10 from the Daily Telegraph fund (UK).