About Juha Niilo Panula
- Name: Master Juha Niilo Panula
- Born: Thursday 1st September 1904
- Age: 7 years
- Last Residence: in Ylihärmä South Ostrobothnia Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101295 , £39 13s 9d
- Destination: Coal Center Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Juha Niilo Panula, 7, was born on 1 September 1904. The son of Juha and Maria Panula, he boarded the Titanic at Southampton with his mother and four brothers. They were travelling to Coal Centre, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania to join their father.
His body was never found.