About Urho Abraham Panula
- Name: Master Urho Abraham Panula
- Born: Sunday 25th April 1909
- Age: 2 years
- Last Residence: in Ylihärmä South Ostrobothnia Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101295 , £39 13s 9d
- Destination: Coal Center Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Urho Abraham Panula, 2, was born on 25 April, 1909. The son of Juha and Maria Panula, he boarded the Titanic at Southampton with his mother and four brothers. They were travelling to Coal Centre, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania to join their father.
His body was never found.