Iisakki Antino Äijö Nirva
|Also Known As:||"Iisakki Antino Nirva(-Äijö)"|
|Death:||Died in Titanic|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
Husband of Maija-Liisa Salomonintytär
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Iisakki Antino Äijö Nirva
- Name: Mr Iisakki Antino Äijö Nirva
- Born: Saturday 24th December 1870
- Age: 41 years
- Last Residence: in Kauhajoki Finland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101272 , £7 2s 6d
- Destination: Sudbury Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Iisakki Äijö Nirva, 41, was born on 24 December, 1870. He was a farmer living in Kauhajoki, Western Finland with his wife: Maija-Liisa Salomonintytär and five children: Sigrid Maria, Jaakko Salomon, Hilda Justina, Feeliks Antero, Viljo Iisakki.
Iisakki Nirva had sold his farm and was emigrating to Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton with Nikolai Erland Kallio, Matti Mäenpää and Matti Rintamäki.
None of the group survived. Iisakki 's widow received £250 in compensation. His body was never found.
Iisakki Antino Äijö Nirva's Timeline
December 24, 1870
April 15, 1912