About Malaki Attalah
- Name: Miss Malake Attalah
- Age: 17 years
- Last Residence: in Beirut Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2627 , £14 9s 2d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Malaki Attala(h), 17, a servant from Syria, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger. She held ticket No. 2627 together with Youssef Ibrahim Shawah. They paid £14 9s 2d.
Miss Attala died in the sinking. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Yousseff Ibrahim Shawah