About Joseph Elias, jr.
- Name: Mr Joseph jr. Elias
- Age: 15 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2690 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Joseph Elias jr, 17 (or 15) was travelling to Ottawa, Canada with his father Joseph and brother Tannous.
They boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg. All three were all lost in the sinking, their bodies were not recovered.
- Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklets and Minute Books (#397)
- American Red Cross (1913) Emergency and Relief Booklet (#133)
- Brian Ticehurst, UK