About Helga Elisabet Hirvonen (Lindqvist)
- Name: Mrs Helga Elisabeth Lindqvist Hirvonen
- Born: Thursday 2nd January 1890
- Age: 22 years
- Married to Alexander Hirvonen.
- Last Residence: in Taalintelidas Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101298 , £12 5s 9d
- Destination: Monessen Pennsylvania United States
- Rescued (boat 15)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Wednesday 17th May 1961
Mrs Alexander Hirvonen (Helga E. Lindqvist), 22, was born on January 2, 1890. She came from Dalsbruk (Taalintehdas), Kimito Island, in southwest Finland. Helga boarded the Titanic at Southampton. She was travelling to join her husband who,was a steel worker in Monessen, PA. She travelled with her daughter Hildur, brotherEino Lindqvist and August Abrahamsson.
In Southampton Helga wrote a card with picture of the Titanic to friends in Dalsbruk. There for a long time Helga was believed to be dead. Eino Lindqvist placed his sister and niece into a lifeboat, probably lifeboat 15. Helga stepped off the Carpathia to be met by her husband. They settled in USA. From 1926 they lived in Syracuse, New York. Helga Hirvonen died 1961.