|Death:||Died in USA|
|Managed by:||P Isaksdotter|
About Abraham August Johannes Abrahamsson
- Name: Mr Abraham August Johannes Abrahamsson
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in DaIsbruk Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101284 , £7 18s 6d
- Destination: Hoboken New Jersey United States
- Rescued (boat 15)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1961
Mr August Abrahamson, 20, a single man from Dalsbruk (Taalintehdas), Kimito Island, in southwest Finland boarded the Titanic at Southampton. He was travelling to Hoboken, New Jersey. He travelled with Eino Lindqvist and Helga Hirvonen. He shared a cabin with 5 other Finns.
At the time of the collision August was asleep, at first he had no intention to go up and investigate the cause, however, he changed his mind and went to the adjacent cabin to warn Eino Lindqvist, when he began to suspect something was wrong.
He went up to the Boat Deck and entered, most likely, lifeboat 15 he later reported hearing stifled explosions as the ship went down.
After his arrival in New York August was quartered at St. Vincent hospital in New York. He went back to Finland but, in 1914, got married and returned to America where he died in 1961.