About Pietro Giuseppe Bochet
- Name: Mr Pierre Giuseppe Bochet
- Born: Tuesday 29th September 1868
- Last Residence: at 4 Tonbridge House, Mercer Street, Long Acre London London England - Map
- Occupation: Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Sig. Pietro Giuseppe Bochet, 43, was born at Saint-Pierre (Aosta), Italy on 29 September 1868 at 9 p.m., son of the late Bernardo Giacomo Bochet and Maria Rosa Paillex.
On 9 September 1896 Bochet was married, in the Commune of La Thuille, to Maria Eugenia Dorotea Martinet. They would later adopt a son.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 4 Tonbridge House, Mercer Street, Long Acre, London. The Titanic was his first ship. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
Giuseppe Bochet died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified. He left an estate worth £120.16s.0d.
His widow received financial relief from the Mansion House fund.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Estratto per riassunto dal registro degli Atti di Nascita (Birth Certificate)
- Estratto per Riassunto dal Registro degli Atti di Morte (Death Certificate)
- Probate Report
- Titanic Relief Fund Booklet, March 1913. C340.
- Titanic Memorial Fund Relief Book No. 3, 13th December 1929. C340
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- Il Lavoro – Genova, 25 May 1912.
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
Pietro Giuseppe Bochet's Timeline
September 29, 1868
Saint-Pierre, Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy
September 9, 1896
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea