|Also Known As:||"Baptiste"|
|Birthplace:||Roccabruna, Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 215)|
|Place of Burial:||Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Occupation:||Serveur Assistant au Restaurant "A la Carte"|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Battista Bernardi
- Name: Sig. Battista Bernardi
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: at 113 High Street, Notting Hill Gate London London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 215)
- Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 8th May 1912.
Sig. Battista (Baptiste) Bernardi, 22, was born at Roccabruna (Cuneo), Italia. His address in England was 113, High Street, Notting Hill Gate, London.
Before joining the Titanic as an assistant waiter in the à la carte restaurant he had served as a waiter at the Ritz Hotel, London.
Bernadi died in the sinking, his body was later recovered (#215) by the cable-ship MacKay Bennett, it was buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, N.S. on May 8, 1912:
NO. 215. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 20. - HAIR, DARK.
CLOTHING - Black coat; pants; singlet; no shirt; white apron, one button lost.
EFFECTS - 7s. 2d.; on link; one horseshoe pin; comb; purse.
NO MARKS ON BODY OR CLOTHES.
NAME - BERNARDI BATISTE.
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#215)
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Bob Knuckle, Canada