About Johan Julian Sundman
Mr Johan Julian Sundman
- Age: 44 years
- Last Residence: in Munsala Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101269 , £7 18s 6d
- Destination: Cheyenne United States
- Rescued (boat 15)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Johan Julian Sundman, 44, lived at Munsala, near Nykarleby on the West coast of Finland. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton, he was travelling to Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Johan Sundman had been to America twice before, both in the West and in New York.
After the collision he calmly went up and dressed. Without hurry or obstruction he stepped into lifeboat 15.
After some years he returned to Munsala, Finland and worked on his farm "Oppegårn" until his death.