About Erna Alexandra Andersson
Miss Erna Alexandra Andersson
- Age: 17 years
- Last Residence: in Kulla Bay Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101281 , £7 18s 6d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat D)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Erna Alexandra Andersson, 17, from Kulla Bay, Strömfors (Ruotsinpyhtää), near Lovisa, Southern Finland boarded the Polaris at Hangö to Hull and then travelled on to Southampton where she boarded the Titanic as a third class passenger . She was destined for New York.
Erna was rescued in collapsible D. After her arrival in New York she was quartered in the Union League Home together with Maria Backström.
She stayed in New York and worked as a domestic helper. She visited Finland about 1913 then returned to USA. She married a Finn named Johansson and settled down, in (?) Houghton, Michigan.