About Luigi Finoli
- Name: Mr Luigi Finoli
- Born: Monday 10th September 1877
- Age: 34 years
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101308 , £7 1s
- Destination: Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States
- Rescued (boat 15)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Luigi Finoli was born in Atessa, Chieti, Italy on 10th September, 1877, the son of Vincenzo Finoli and Carolina Carnevale. He married Rosa Ciccone. He first arrived in the United States on 15th July, 1906 on the steamship Neopolitan Prince.
Finoli had been living with his wife in Pennsylvania and New York and had returned to visit his relatives in Italy prior to his boarding Titanic.
Finoli boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number SOTON/O.Q. 3101308, £7, 1s). He was rescued, possibly in lifeboat 15.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- List or Manifest of Alien Passengers for the United States Immigration Officer At Port Of Arrival (Date: 18th-19th June 1912, Ship: Carpathia) - National Archives, NWCTB 85 T715 Vol 4183
- Names and Descriptions of Alien Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B).