|Also Known As:||"Listed as Boulos Hanna on Titanica"|
|Birthplace:||Kfar Mishki, Lebanon|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Hanna Boulos
- Name: Mr Boulos Hanna
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Hardin Lebanon
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2664 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Hanna Boulos, 18, a native of Kfar Mishki, Lebanon, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2664, £7, 4s, 6d). He was travelling to Ottawa, Ontario with several others from Kfar Mishki.
Mr Boulos lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany