|Birthplace:||Kafr Mishki, Lebanon|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 188)|
|Place of Burial:||Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Mansour Hanna
- Name: Mr Mansour Hanna
- Age: 35 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2693 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 188)
- Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Mr Mansour Hanna , 35, from Kfar Mishki (Kfar Mechi), Lebanon, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2693, £7, 4s, 7d). He was travelling with several other natives of his village in Lebanon to Ottawa, Ontario.
Hanna died in the sinking. His body was later recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#188). He was buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery on 10 May 1912.
NO. 188. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 23. BLACK - HAIR, VERY DARK.
CLOTHING - Grey flannel drawers and singlet.
EFFECTS - Pocket knife; amber beads; purse.
NAME - MERCIA HAUSEA.
1. He is often listed as "Hanna Mansour".
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#188)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany