About Fahim Leeni
- Name: Mr Fahim ("Philip Zenni") Leeni
- Born: Monday 25th October 1886
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Tula Lebanon
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2620 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Dayton United States
- Rescued (boat 6)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Sunday 4th December 1927
- Cause of Death: Typhoid Fever
- Buried: Calvary Cemetery Dayton United States
Mr Philip Zenni (Fahim Leeni) was born in Syria on 25 October 1886 .
He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger  with ticket number 2620 (£7 4s 6d).
He was rescued, possibly in lifeboat 6.
After surviving the sinking of Titanic, he continued on to his destination of Dayton, Ohio where he lived out his life. He was first employed as a machinist as Platt Iron Works in Dayton but later worked in the confectionery business. He was married to Elsie and had four children (1 son and 3 daughters) 
Mr Zenni died of pneumonia on 2 December 1927.
1. The death certificate gives the date as 1889
2. He appears on some passenger lists as Fahim Leeni.
3. Another source says three children. Two are thought to be still living. Curiously, only siblings were listed as survivors in the three contemporary newspaper articles mentioning his death.
- Niles Daily News (Ohio), 25 April 1912, Survivor from Titanic Arrives in Niles
- Unidentified Newspaper (Dayton, Ohio), 6 December 1927, Obituary
- State of Ohio Certificate of Death
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Phillip Gowan, USA
- Elsie Zenni Hadley, USA
- ? born 1889