|Occupation:||Saloon Steward 1912|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Harry Yearsley
- Name: Mr Harry Yearsley
- Age: 38 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Saturday 18th November 1939
Mr Harry Yearsley, 38, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 6 Gloster Pass., (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Yearsley was rescued in lifeboat 9.
References and Sources
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)