About Alberto Peracchio
- Name: Sig. Alberto Peracchio
- Born: Thursday 7th April 1892
- Age: 20 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 4 Richmond Buildings, Dean Street, Soho London London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Sig. Alberto Peracchio was born 7 April 1892 in Fubine (Alessandria), Italy, the son of Carlo Peracchio and Luigia Accornero.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 4 Richmond Buildings, Dean Street, London. The Titanic was his first ship. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
His brother Sebastiano was also an assistant waiter in the à la carte restaurant.
Both men died in the sinking. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified. In early editions of Corriere della Sera it was reported that Alberto Peracchio had been rescued.
References and Sources
- Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)
- Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912.
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany