About Sebastiano Peracchio
- Name: Sig. Sebastiano Peracchio
- Born: Thursday 10th May 1894
- Age: 17 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 4 Richmond Buildings, Dean Street London London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Sig. Sebastiano Peracchio, 18, was born 10 May 1894 in Fubine (Alessandria), Italy, the son of Carlo Peracchio and Luigia Accornero.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 4 Richmond Buildings, Dean Street, London. His previous ship was the Olympic. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
His brother Alberto was also an assistant waiter in the à la carte restaurant.
Both men died in the sinking. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified.
References and Sources
- Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)
- Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912.
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
- Titanic "A la Carte Restaurant staff
- Nationality : Italian
- Body not recoverd
- No further personal information available
- Embarked in Southhampton