Enrico Rinaldo Ratti
|Birthplace:||Cassano d'Adda (Milano), Italy|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Enrico Rinaldo Ratti
- Name: Sig. Enrico Ratti
- Born: Sunday 30th November 1890
- Age: 21 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 5 Lumber Court, St. Martins Lane London London England - Map
- Occupation: Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Sig. Enrico Rinaldo Ratti, 21, was born in Cassano d'Adda (Milano), Italy on 30 November 1890, the son of Anselmo Ratti and Francesca Valagussa.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 5 Lumber Court, St. Martins Lane, London WC. The Titanic was his first ship. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
Ratti died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources
- Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)
- Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912.
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Enrico Rinaldo Ratti's Timeline
November 30, 1890
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty