About James Frank Avery
- Name: Mr James Frank Avery
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Trimmer
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Rescued (boat 15)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr James Frank Avery, 22, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 122 Hills Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a trimmer he received monthly wages of £5 10.
Avery was rescued in lifeboat 15.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)