About Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt
Mr Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt
- Born: Tuesday 12th July 1892
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Sjoholt Norway
- Occupation: Carpenter / Joiner
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 348124 , £7 13s
- Cabin No.: [F] G73
- Destination: Minneapolis Minnesota United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt, 19, from Ålesund, Norway was travelling with his cousin Olaus Abelseth, Abelseth's brother-in-law Sigurd Moen, Karen Marie Abelseth, Anna Salkjelsvik and Adolf Humblen. They all set sail from Ålesund to Newcastle via Bergen. They boarded the Titanic at Southampton. Søholt's eventual destination was to be Minneapolis, MN, USA.
Peter Søholt lost his life in the disaster.
Contributors Per Kristian Sebak, Norway