About Ling Hee
- Name: Mr Ling Hee
- Age: 24 years
- Occupation: Seaman
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 1601 , £56 9s 11d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat C)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Ling Hee , 24, came from Hong Kong, he was unmarried.
Hee was travelling to New York City with eight colleagues from the Donaldson Line's Anetta. He was a fireman.
While it has been alleged that some or all were stowaways on the Titanic, in fact all eight boarded the Titanic at Southampton as fare-paying third class passengers. Lee Bing, Chang Chip, Choong Foo, Ling Hee, Ali Lam, Len Lam, Fang Lang and Lee Ling travelled together on the same ticket (ticket number 1601, £56 9s 11d)
Ling Hee was rescued (1)
"List or Manifest ..." gives his name as "Hee Lang".
- Evidence concerning the survival of the six Chinese sailors.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- List or Manifest of Alien Passengers for the United States Immigration Officer At Port Of Arrival (Date: 18th-19th June 1912, Ship: Carpathia) - National Archives, NWCTB 85 T715 Vol 4183
- Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Chris Dohany, USA
- George Behe, USA
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Lee Bing
- Mr Chang Chip
- Mr Choong Foo
- Mr Ali Lam
- Mr Len Lam
- Mr Fang Lang
- Mr Lee Ling