|Birthplace:||from Hong Kong|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||June Barnes|
About Lee Ling
- Name: Mr Lee Ling
- Age: 28 years
- Occupation: Seaman
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 1601 , £56 9s 11d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Lee Ling, 28, from Hong Kong, was travelling to New York City. He and his eight colleagues were sailors on the Donaldson Line's Anetta.
While it has been alleged that some or all were stowaways on the Titanic, in fact all eight boarded the Titanic at Southampton as fare-paying third class passengers. Lee Bing, Chang Chip, Choong Foo, Ling Hee, Ali Lam, Len Lam, Fang Lang and Lee Ling travelled together on the same ticket (ticket number 1601, £56 9s 11d)
Lee Ling died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Chris Dohany, USA
- George Behe, USA
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Lee Bing
- Mr Chang Chip
- Mr Choong Foo
- Mr Ling Hee
- Mr Ali Lam
- Mr Len Lam
- Mr Fang Lang