Peter Henry's Top 9 Matches
About Peter Henry Renouf
Mr Peter Henry Renouf
- Born: Saturday 27th April 1878
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- Occupation: Carpenter / Joiner
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 31027 , £21
- Destination: Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Peter Henry Renouf, 34, a carpenter from Rossly Halfway Banks, Guernsey, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger together with his wife Lillian. They were accompanied by Mrs Renouf's brothers Clifford and Ernest together with their friend Herbert Denbury. The group's destination was Elizabeth, New Jersey. Mr and Mrs Renouf bought ticket number 31027 for £21.