About Lillian Renouf (Jefferys)
Mrs Lillian Renouf (née Jefferys)
- Born: Sunday 26th February 1882
- Age: 30 years 1 months and 20 days.
- Married to Peter Henry Renouf.
- Last Residence: in Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 31027 , £21
- Destination: Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Sunday 9th July 1933
Mrs Peter Henry Renouf (Lillian "Lily" Jefferys), 30, from Rossly Halfway Banks, Guernsey, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger together with her husband Peter. Her father Mr W. Jefferys lived at Rosslyn, St. Sampson's, Guernsey. The couple were accompanied by her brothers Clifford and Ernest. Also with them was Herbert Denbury. Their destination was Elizabeth, New Jersey. To reach it, they bought ticket number 31027 for £21.
Mrs Renouf survived the sinking. She was rescued by the Carpathia in lifeboat 12.
After arriving in New York, she went to 237 Baltic Street, Elizabeth, New Jersey.