About A Burrage
- Name: Mr A. Burrage
- Born: 1892
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Plate Steward
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Thursday 4th April 1912
- Rescued (boat 13)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Alfred Burrage, 20, was born in Sussex.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 9 Emsworth Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a plate steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Burrage was rescued in lifeboat 13.
References and Sources
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)