Joseph Charles Chapman
|Birthplace:||Southampton, Hampshire, England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Joseph Charles Chapman
- Name: Mr Joseph Charles Chapman
- Born: Wednesday 10th December 1879
- Age: 32 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Boots
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Joseph Charles Chapman 1, 30, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 31 Belleview Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a boots steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Chapman was rescued in lifeboat 9.
1. His first name is sometimes listed as "John".
References and Sources
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)