|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Abrams
- Name: Mr William Abrams
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr C. Abraham, 33, was born in Northwitch. He was married.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 3 Charles St., (Southampton). His previous ship was the Oceanic. As a fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Abraham died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identifed.
Sometimes listed as C. Abraham.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Hermann Söldner (ed.) (2000) RMS Titanic: Passenger and Crew List 10 April 1912-15 April 1912. ä wie Ärger Verlag.