Robert Spencer Allan
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Lancashire, England|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Robert Spencer Allan
About Robert Spencer Allan
Marriages Mar 1900
Allan Robert Spencer Toxteth Park 8b 358
Jones Georgina Emily Toxteth Park 8b 358
- Name: Mr Robert Spencer Allan
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Shirley Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Robert Spencer Allan, 36, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Dalston, Kenilworth Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Allan died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund
Dependents: Allan, William, Father. Allan, Georgina Emily, Widow. Allan, Robert Spencer (child), Allan Vera Laurabel (child) and Allan Clifford Leslie (Child). Class B dependents.
Titanic Relief Fund (Liverpool Committee) Minutes: 1st December 1915). C 287.
Allan, Mrs Georgina E. Address for Cheques: Sefton Park Branch, 435 Smithdown Road. Liverpool. Net Monthly Allowance to Widow £5 19 2. Children: £1 10 4d Monthly total £7 9 6.
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
- Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklets and Minute Books
- Titanic Relief Fund Minutes Liverpool Committee, 1 December 1915
- Hermann Söldner (ed.) (2000) RMS Titanic: Passenger and Crew List 10 April 1912-15 April 1912. ä wie Ärger Verlag.
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
Robert Spencer Allan's Timeline
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty