|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Frederick Barnes
- Name: Mr Frederick Barnes
- Born in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 37 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 25 Parsonage Road, Northam Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Baker
- Last Ship: Philadelphia
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Saturday 6th April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Frederick Barnes, 37, was born in Southampton, Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic on 6th April 1912 he gave his address as 25, Parsonage Road, Southampton. His previous ship was the Philadelphia.
As an assistant baker he received monthly wages of £4.
Barnes died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Craig Stringer (2003) Titanic People CDROM