About Edward Ernest Bagley
- Name: Mr Edward Ernest Bagley
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Edward Bagley, Barking Chronicle, 26th April 1912 Mr Edward Ernest Bagley, 31, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 11 Woodside Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Oceanic.
Bagley died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.