|Birthplace:||Birkenhead, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Wilfred Bunnell
- Name: Mr Wilfred Bunnell
- Born in Birkenhead Merseyside England
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: at 47 Kingsfield Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Plate Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. Bunnell, 20, was born in Birkenhead.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 47 Kingsfield Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a plates steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Bunnell died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)