Richard Edward Burke
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Richard Edward Burke
About Richard Edward Burke
- Name: Mr Richard Edward Burke
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 30 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 26 Southampton Road Chandlers Ford Hampshire England
- Occupation: Lounge Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Richard Edward Burke, 30, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 26 Soton. Road, Chandlersford. His last ship had been the Olympic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Burke died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Crew Particulars of Engagement Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Credits Geoff Whitfield, UK