Albert Hector Crisp
|Birthplace:||Greater London, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Albert Hector Crisp
About Albert Hector Crisp
- Name: Mr Albert Hector Crisp
- Born in Woolwich London England
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 37 MacNaughten Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Albert Hector Crisp, 35, was born in Woolwich.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 37 Macnaughten Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Crisp died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)