Archibald George Chitty
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Archibald George Chitty
- Name: Mr Archibald George Chitty
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Archibald George Chitty, 28, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 69 Bevois Valley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Chitty was on board the Titanic with a relative, G. Chitty who was an assistant Baker.
Archibald Chitty died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)