Frank (?Thomas) Donoghue
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Frank (?Thomas) Donoghue
About Frank (?Thomas) Donoghue
- Name: Mr Frank (?Thomas) Donoghue
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 35 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 60 Ludlow Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr T. Donoghue, 35, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 60 Ludlow Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Donoghue died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)