|Birthplace:||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Albert Derrett
- Name: Mr Albert Derrett
- Born in Gloucester Gloucestershire England
- Age: 26 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at Lyndon, Hillside Avenue Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr A. Derrett, 26, was born in Gloucester (?).
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as "Lyndon", Hillside Avenue, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Derrett died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)