|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About George Richard Evans
- Name: Mr George Richard Evans
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 27 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 36 Richmond Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr George Evans, 32, was born in Liverpool.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 36 Richmond Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Evans died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)