About Peter W. Fletcher
- Name: Mr Peter W. Fletcher
- Born in London London England
- Age: 26 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 26 Liscombe Avenue Sholing Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bugler Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr P.W. Fletcher, 26, was born in London.
He intially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast on 1 April1912. After arrival Southampton on 4 April he signed on again. In the articles of agreement he gave his address as 26 Liscombe Avenue, Upper Sholing, (Southampton). He was paid the same as steward (£3 15s per month) but actually worked as the ship's Bugler. He had transferred from the Olympic.
Flethcher woulds announce meals in the first class dining room with the tune "The Roast Beef of Old England."
P.W. Fletcher died in the sinking. His body if recovered, was never identified.
Related Articles and Documents
THE ROAST BEEF OF OLD ENGLAND