About Arthur James Goshawk
Wiki have listed him as James A Yoshack
- Name: Mr Arthur James Goshawk
- Born in London London England
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 6 Coventry Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: 3rd Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Arthur James Goshawk, 31, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 6 Coventry Road (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Goshawk died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)