|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Clifford Henry Harris
- Name: Mr Clifford Henry Harris
- Age: 16 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bell Boy Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr C. H. Harris, 16, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 54 Short Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Asturias. As a bell boy he received monthly wages of £2.
Harris died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)