About Aragon Drummond Harrison
- Name: Mr Aragon Drummond Harrison
- Age: 40 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1947
Mr Aragoa [Aragon?] Drummond Harrison, 40, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 131 Oakley Road (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Harrison was rescued in lifeboat 9.
Aragoa Drummond Harrison, 75, died summer of 1947 in WInchester England
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Michael Poirier, USA