About Leonard James Hoare
- Name: Mr Leonard James Hoare
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 16 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 108 High Street Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Majestic (1890)
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Leonard James Hoare, 21, was born in Southampton.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 108 High Street, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Majestic.
Hoare died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)