About Thomas Holland
- Name: Mr Thomas Holland
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 38 Walton Village Liverpool Merseyside England - Map
- Occupation: Reception Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Thomas Holland, 28, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 38 Walton Village, Liverpool. His last ship had been the Olympic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Holland died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)