About Leonard George Knight
- Name: Mr Leonard George Knight
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Bishopstoke Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Leonard George Knight, 21, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 37 Spring Lane Bishopstoke, (Hampshire). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Knight died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Credits Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden