About Percy Edward Keen
- Name: Mr Percy Edward Keen
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Percy Edward Keene, 28, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 14 Ruby Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Keene was rescued in lifeboat 15. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
Southern Daily Echo (2002) HUMAN TRAGEDY OF THE TITANIC